Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Mountain News - Great Discoveries - Dr. Joseph Mercola

I pretty much never go to the doctor. I rarely if ever get sick, thank God. I am 53 and have no physical issues and am on no drugs, never have been, thankfully. I haven't always done the healthiest things so part of my good health is pure dumb luck, but part of it is lots of water, exercise, fresh air, healthy eating (mostly) and low stress - mainly because I pray about everything so that keeps the stress level way down.

Every now and then though something (thankfully small) will pop up that bothers me or concerns me health-wise. Since I don't go to the doctor, mostly because of the expense, I was looking online for a good resource for health tips or 'cures' for some problems (like indigestion for instance). I found Dr. Joseph Mercola on Facebook and he is my Go To Guy for answers to questions and for help. He and his website have helped me with a bunch of things - not just health issues - but with great ideas for living a healthier lifestyle. Washing my clothes in vinegar came from him. How to cure indigestion. How to get more chemicals out of your life, etc..... There is a wealth of information on his facebook page and website. I trust this guy and take a lot of his advice and it's truly improved my health and well being. Highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment