Monday, November 27, 2017

Mountain News - Great Discoveries - GREAT Soap!!

I like nice soaps, with good lather and nice fragrances. I used to buy the Provence olive oil soap. It was my favorite for years. But the price has gone up and I'm not going to spend $8 for a bar of soap no matter how good the lather. I was then on a mission - good soap, nice lather, no chemicals and not expensive. And lo and behold, I found one I love at..... Walmart! What a surprise. It's called "Kirk's Original Coco Castile Pure Botanical Coconut Oil Soap". Great lather, leaves my skin soft and even though it doesn't have an especially good smell, it does smell like good clean soap. And the best part? It's about a dollar a bar.

Here's what's on the back of the soap package, "Kirk's master soap makers have formulated this hypoallergenic skin care bar with all natural coconut oil. Kirk's makes handfuls of creamy lather even in the hardest water. Yet, it rinses with thrilling ease and no drying residue. Skin is left beautifully soft and healthy. Ideal for every member of the family." There. Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment